Based in North County San Diego County, and serving all of Southern California, Hassle Free Painting is a licensed, bonded and insured painting company. We aim to provide superior customer service and painting services, and make your painting experience truly hassle free.
We guarantee to stand by our price from start to finish, so you can feel comfortable knowing how much our painting services will cost. Any additional work and cost will always have to be approved by you.
We recognize that time is important and we will strive to finish the work in a timely and efficient manner. Our painters are efficient and diligent (Weather and unexpected events are out of our control).
We use top of the line products to ensure a long-lasting paint job with all of the painting procedures we follow. We are also proud to use Dunn Edwards, Sherwin Williams, Vista paint and Benjamin Moore.
Licensed and Insured:
Our licensing and insurance protect you if an accident occurs on your property. In that way we protect you, our customer, from liabilities.
HASSLE FREE PAINTING WARRANTY
Limited Two Year Painting Warranty
Subject to the limitations set forth below, for a period of 2 years from the date of completion, HASSLE FREE PAINTING will repair peeling, blistering or chipping paint resulting from defective workmanship.
For warranty service call Marco A. Enciso (760) 533-6788 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For this warranty to be valid, you must:
- Pay the full contract price.
- Retain a copy of the original contract.
- Do all necessary improvements that cause any existing problems in the past as suggested by contractor before painting started. (Example: sprinkle system over-watering affected area on wood or stucco).
- Pay for all materials used to perform the repairs.
- Make the property accessible to the Contractor, or his employees, to perform the repairs.
This limited warranty does not cover:
- Any work where the Contractor did not supply the paint or other materials.
- Any work which was not performed by the Contractor.
- Varnished surfaces.
- Surfaces made of, or containing, galvanized metal.
- The cost of paint required to perform the repairs.
- Repairs to horizontal surfaces or any surface that, by virtue of its design permits moisture to collect. Surfaces include, but are not limited to, decks, railings, stairs, porches, and roofs.
- Exact paint match as environmental conditions will affect the color and finish of all paints over time.
- Any repairs which are necessitated as a result of a defect in the paint regardless of whether the paint was supplied by the Contractor or the customer. (Must painting suppliers will have limited warranties on their products)
- Bleeding caused by knots, rust or cedar.
- Cracks in drywall, plaster or wood. (All houses will show new cracks within short period of time after painting; this is due to hose foundation settling or sobtle earth movements)
- Peeling, blistering or chipping where they are caused by: ◦mill-glazing from smooth cedar, ordinary wear and tear, abnormal use or misuse, peeling of layers of paint existing prior to the work performed by the Contractor. (very old houses have this issue), structural defects, settling or movement, moisture content of the substrate. (Example: sprinkle system over-watering affected area on wood or stucco, abrasion, mechanical damage, abrasive cleaning, abuse, or damage resulting from use of chemicals or cleaning agents or exposure to harmful solids, liquids or gases, damage or defects caused in whole or in part by reason of fire, explosion, flood, acts of God, extreme weather conditions, misuse, alterations, abuse, vandalism, negligence, or any other similar causes beyond the control of the Contractor. Repairs under this limited warranty will be performed only on the specific areas where peeling, blistering or chipping has occurred and only to the level of surface preparation described in the preparation section of this Contract.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE ONLY EXPRESS WARRANTY MADE BY THE CONTRACTOR AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THIS WARRANTY COVERS ONLY THOSE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE CONTRACTOR TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER NAMED ON THE FRONT OF THIS CONTRACT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE CONTRACTOR BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE ORIGINAL CONTRACT PRICE. THIS WARRANTY MAY NOT BE ALTERED OR EXTENDED FOR ANY PURPOSE UNLESS DONE SO IN WRITING IN A DOCUMENT EXECUTED BY ALL PARTIES TO THIS CONTRACT.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.